- Peaceful Parenting Workshop
- “Is this you?
- The battles and stress are getting you down.
- Your kids don’t listen and you’re worn out by the meltdowns.
- You’re tired of feeling overwhelmed and frustrated.
- You shouldn’t have to count the minutes til the kids are asleep.
- No one can push our buttons like our kids.
- We understand the struggle and we know how hard you’re working.
- It doesn’t have to be like this!”
Have a listen to Sarah’s podcast
Take Peaceful Parenting’s Parent Quiz
Peaceful Discipline: Getting Kids To Listen and Cooperate without Threats, Yelling or Punishment
If we want to raise great kids who do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do, we want them to be intrinsically motivated. Convention fear-based tactics do the opposite. Plus, yelling and punishments hurt our relationship with our kids- which is the only true way we have to influence them (especially when they are teenagers!) Does this mean the kids are in charge? Absolutely not! Kind firm limits are a crucial part of peaceful discipline.
To RSVP: Please Email: Your school’s email
Dearcroft Montessori School (Lakeshore) email@example.com
Dearcroft Montessori School Trafalgar Crossing firstname.lastname@example.org
Dearcroft Montessori School (Rebecca) email@example.com