Emotion Focused Parent Workshop Series
Empowering Dearcroft parents and finding tools and skills to handle difficult situations more effectively
- Session #1 Tapping into emotion (February 3rd 7-8pm)
- Session #2 Validation and Discipline (February 17th 12-1pm)
- Session #3 Connection and Deepening your relationship (April 7th 7-8 pm )
Join Alyse Nishimura who is a registered Social Worker (RSW) holding a Master of Social Work (MSW), for 3 sessions on exploring different emotions and learning effective tools to connect to your child/teen. Learn how to reduce problematic behaviour in any situation. Each session builds onto the next and Alyse will provide takeaways to practice until the next session.
Emotion focused Parenting:
Learn effective tools to connect to your child/teen and reduce problematic behaviour in any situation.
- If you struggle with setting limits or boundaries?
- Does your child have big feelings?
- Do you sometimes not know how to deal with your child?
- Is there conflict in your house?
- Do you feel like you never have enough time when your kids are acting out?
This workshop series will give you tools to help you manage these situations and more. You will leave these workshops feeling more confident and at peace with parenting. Additionally, you will be able to connect with your children in a meaningful and powerful way.
*Please remember these sessions are meant for adults only to attend and not for children.