Trafalgar Crossing: Meet Our Campus!
Discover a warm and inviting learning environment at our school where our experienced staff take great pride in offering an enriched, inspiring academic environment for students ages 18 months through to Grade 6.
- This state-of-the-art school is conveniently situated in the heart of Oakville’s uptown core.
- Our school offers a warm and inviting environment and spacious classrooms where natural light floods through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Montessori Best Practices in Every Classroom
Our curriculum pays careful attention to language and mathematical skills, seamlessly integrated into areas such as history, geography, science, botany, zoology, and peace education while fostering independence, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Our classrooms adhere to Montessori best practices, featuring:
- Multi-age environments
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Hands-on experiential learning
- Individual and small group lessons
In addition to the classroom instruction, we offer:
- French Lessons Casa to Grade 6
- Physical education Casa to Grade 6
- Music Lessons Casa to Grade 6
- Art Lessons
- Robotics Grades 1-6
- Experiential Education – Both our Junior and Senior Elementary classes participate in several field trips including Camp Muskoka, Ottawa, Quebec City and Camp Wanakita
- Mandarin Lessons starting September 2024 – Junior and Senior Elementary
- Mindfulness and Yoga classes
- Summer Camp Toddler and Casa
- Extended Care
In addition, our school offers the following programs and services:
- Extended Care (Before and After)
- Half Day and Full Day Registration
- Hot meal plan option
- Children help organize and plan school community events such as the Fall Festival, Book Fair, Chess Challenges, Christmas Concert, Heritage Day, Art Show, Science Days, Year End BBQ.
Ready to embark on a transformative educational journey with us?
Discover the Montessori difference! Enroll your child today for a future filled with curiosity, independence, and joy. Let’s cultivate a love for learning together.